BHV export ni Mate 2.14

I just exported BVH with v2.14 from example_clip_k4w when it was imported into the Blender bone it looks wrong. the only bone that moving is hip/pivot. and shoulder bones also missing? do all the BVH exported bone look like that? thanks

The shoulder bones are indeed missing. It’s been a while since we last worked with the BVH system, but after a quick glance the imported skeleton has the arm bones paranted to the spine/neck bone. The BVH hierarchy was designed to be as close as possible to the skeleton tracking algorithms, and they don’t include a shoulder joint, or if they do, they are very difficult to get tracked correctly (I recall a very long conversation with my colleague about the human shoulder joints here at the office a few years ago. Humans are weird.). If you need a bone from the spine to the arm, you can easily add one without anything breaking by selecting the bones in edit mode and pressing F to create a new bone there.

However, if your skeleton isn’t moving something is broken. I just tried exporting the k4w and openni example clips in 2.14 and verified Blender 2.79 to correctly import them, animations included. Could you include the exported .bvh file so I can take a look at it?

That is definitely not what the .bvh should look like. Are the motion editor export settings default or have some of the values been adjusted? If the framerate was adjusted to 1 or the smoothing set all the way to max, I could see some of the animations being off, but I’m not sure if they would get zeroed out like in this file.

then, what should i do??
i try to find the tutorial on youtube, but not help at all

Could you see if the other example clips also have the BVH files broken? Add the openni2 sensor, for example, and export its default clip. Maybe it’s just your k4w example clip that’s corrupted.

What happens if you record something of your own and export that clip?

follow this tutorial…select the armature option…and you can export as bvh file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0q_6immxg&list=PLt3CnRQj8ByXpFpUkPu3I-UHkNROjYqz0&index=3&t=0s