Face Detection Not Working

Just got into NI Mate, and skeleton and controller tracking are working totally fine, but I can’t get it to detect a face.

I’m on a 1st gen 5K iMac (4ghz i7, 32GB RAM, Radeon M9 4096, OS X Sierra 12.12.6, NI Mate 2.14 Free, Kinect 1656 (For Windows, V2). Also, there’s a thunderbolt monitor hooked up too, and I’ve got blender running (which is how I know the skeleton and controller tracking are working… the armature is moving in blender)

Additionally, not sure if it helps, but I also can’t see any 3D data in the 3D view in NI Mate (I’m expecting a point cloud or something similar… all I see is the wireframe space, the camera, the HBLR markers, and the skeleton. FWIW, I’ve never seen an image of what 3D should actually show… just what I’m expecting. I could be wrong and what I listed could be all that’s available for that view.). I do see it in the user detection view, so it seems like it’s there. For the other output views, Depth & Extras, Depth, RGB, Ghost, Encoded Depth, and Color ID all seem to be working fine.

Any info as to why it seems to not want to detect faces?

The 3D view is used to display the detected skeleton with some other data that’s based on the used sensor, and doesn’t display the point cloud data.

The face analysis should output OSC values to Blender which should be created as empties (assuming “empties” are selected in the NI mate plugin. These points may have some pretty low values by default - you could try changing the face analysis fields to be, for example: /Nose_Top {X*10} {Y*10} {Z*10} which multiplies the coordinates by 10 before they are outputted. This should make it easier to see the values as they arrive in Blender.

Hey Jesse! Thanks for the clarification on what the 3D view should be showing.

As for the face detection I’ve got a screenshot that should better clarify my issue.

Right below the “calibrate face shape” button, it’s saying there’s no face detected. At the time this was taken, my kinect was pointed at me and running. When I go into Blender, I don’t see any objects appearing related to my face, just the body skeleton.

I could be assuming incorrectly, but it would seem that if I’m not seeing anything appear in blender, that the face OSC isn’t making it there, or isn’t being generated. I’m thinking it’s just not generating it since it’s never confirming that it’s detecting a face.

Other than that, everything else works awesomely. I’d been trying to get it working for almost 3 1/2 years, so huge thank you to you and the team for this software.

The face shapes is used for “facial action units” and not for “landmarks” like the face analysis feature. Each of the face shapes values outputs a weight value that’s (by default) between 0 and 1, showing how much the detected face is expressing that feature. For example, a jaw fully open would output a value of 1, while it being closed would output 0. The “no face detected” is something that only updates with the now obsolete RealSense cameras, and should have been removed for this version of NI mate. There’s more information here:

These face shapes should appear in the depth / color feeds as a graph that displays them over time. In Blender, they are not currently handled in anyway by default, but you can install the “ton” version of the plugin from here: Blender Conference 2015 RealSense demos and slides available. This plugin was quickly customized for the Blender Conferenc 2015 demo where we mapped the face shapes for Ton’s head. It requires the face shapes OSC fields to be customized so that the outputted values aren’t simply the face shape name and a weight value, but a Python expression that’s evaluated by Blender.

An example of such a Python expression would be something like:

@bpy.data.objects"['mouth_open_driver']".location.x= {V}

Which would be parsed (by the customized Ton plugin) as a Python expression that updates the x property of the location of an object called “mouth_open_driver”. These python expressions can be mapped to anything in Blender, such as shape keys.

Ah, ok this makes a bit more sense now.

I don’t see the graph of face shapes in the feed though. What I do see is the word “calibrating” floating around my head. Is that related to the face analysis? Additionally, in the log, there are no OSC messages appearing whenever I have face shapes or face analysis on.

The “calibrating” message appears when the sensor cannot get a good look at your body and as such as cannot perform any analysis. To make sure the sensor has the optimal conditions, the sensor feed should display your full body (including legs), and there shouldn’t be any strong infrared sources in the room (such as sunlight) or interference from another infrared depth sensor.

The face analysis is largely done based on the color image as opposed to the depth image. Does the color image look alright in the live feed?

Yeah, the color feed looks totally fine. Here’s a video of me testing it out with skeleton tracking and face analysis on. Fairly well lit room, no strong IR sources aside from the kinect sensor (closed windows).

I do wonder though… does my entire body need to be visible for it to analyze my face? There are a few times where I lean in to the sensor to try and see if it needs a better look, but doesn’t seem to be reacting any differently. Log for this session also only listed body parts, and no face parts.

I’m still using the normal release version BTW, and not the Ton version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0c5xi69nyemzfp/ni_mate_vid_1.mp4?dl=0

This is getting a bit strange. Could you include the contents of the log window? Maybe there was an error earlier that explains what’s going on.

The video shows that your Kinect has pretty much optimal conditions / view of your body / face.

Here’s today’s log…

10:54:39: Starting input 1: Kinect for Windows 2
10:54:39: Input 1: Creating QApplication
10:54:40: Input 1: Using shared memory for data
10:54:40: Input 1: Feed transmission is enabled
10:54:40: Input 1: OpenNI2 sensor
10:54:40: Input 1: initting websockets
10:54:40: Input 1: connecting straight to: localhost:22223
10:54:40: Input 1: websocket connectingstate
10:54:40: Input 1: No websocket available yet, so sending message at a later time
10:54:40: Input 1: waiting for response
10:54:40: Input 1: websocket connectedstate
10:54:40: Input 1: config file is at /Applications/Delicode_NI_mate.app/Contents/Frameworks/OpenNI.ini
10:54:40: Input 1: OpenNI2-FreenectDriver: Using libfreenect v0.5.3
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] enumerating devices...
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] 14 usb devices connected
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] found valid Kinect v2 @20:5 with serial 502730442542
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] found 1 devices
10:54:40: Input 1: Found 1 devices
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] enumerating devices...
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] 14 usb devices connected
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] found valid Kinect v2 @20:5 with serial 502730442542
10:54:40: Input 1: [Info] [Freenect2Impl] found 1 devices
10:54:40: Input 1: Found 1 devices
10:54:40: Input 1: filtering out freenect2://0?serial=502730442542?depth-size=640x480
10:54:40: Input 1: filtering out freenect2://0?serial=502730442542?depth-size=512x424
10:54:40: Input 1: filtering out freenect2://0?serial=502730442542?depth-size=640x480
10:54:40: Input 1: filtering out freenect2://0?serial=502730442542?depth-size=512x424
10:54:40: Input 1: Opening device 502730442542
10:54:40: Input 1: Opening device freenect2://0 with id 0 and serial 502730442542
10:54:40: Input 1: Trying OpenCL pipeline
10:54:40: Input 1: opened device 502730442542
10:54:41: Input 1: User tracker created successfully
10:54:41: Input 1: Using GPU (Syphon) for shared textures.
10:54:41: Input 1: Created Z memory for sensor 1 6f2485a0-fd24-11e1-a21f-0800200c9a66
10:54:41: Input 1: Set Z memory uuid for sensor 1 abaad9d2-df6d-4c86-a7ea-bbf49cd95910
10:54:41: Input 1: Startup succesful
10:58:33: New user 1
10:58:34: User 1 lost
11:00:12: New user 1
11:00:25: User 1 lost
11:00:25: New user 1
11:00:25: User 1 lost
11:00:25: New user 1
11:01:18: User 1 lost
11:01:18: New user 1
11:01:21: User 1 lost
11:01:21: New user 1
11:01:57: User 1 lost
11:01:57: New user 1
11:01:57: User 1 lost
11:01:59: New user 1
11:01:59: User 1 lost
11:02:00: New user 1
11:02:01: User 1 lost
11:02:08: New user 1
11:02:16: User 1 lost
11:03:39: New user 1
11:03:47: User 1 lost
11:03:51: New user 1
11:03:51: User 1 lost
11:03:52: New user 1
11:03:54: User 1 lost
11:03:55: New user 1
11:03:56: User 1 lost
11:03:56: New user 1
11:04:02: User 1 lost
11:04:02: New user 1
11:04:07: User 1 lost
11:04:07: New user 1
11:04:32: User 1 lost
11:04:32: New user 1
11:05:00: User 1 lost
11:05:01: New user 1
11:05:06: User 1 lost
11:05:11: New user 1
11:05:12: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:05:16: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:05:16: User 1 lost
11:05:33: New user 1
11:05:34: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:05:43: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:05:43: User 1 lost
11:07:13: New user 1
11:07:14: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:16: User 1 lost
11:07:16: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:22: New user 1
11:07:22: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:30: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:31: User 1 lost
11:07:35: New user 1
11:07:35: User 1 lost
11:07:36: New user 1
11:07:36: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:54: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:55: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:57: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:07:58: User 1 lost
11:08:44: New user 1
11:08:45: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:00: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:01: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:02: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:04: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:06: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:07: User 1 lost
11:09:14: New user 1
11:09:14: User 1 lost
11:09:15: New user 1
11:09:15: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:27: User 1 lost
11:09:27: New user 1
11:09:28: User 1 lost
11:09:30: New user 1
11:09:30: User 1 lost
11:09:31: New user 1
11:09:31: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:32: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hip, Left_Knee, Left_Shoulder, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:51: User 1 lost
11:09:51: New user 1
11:09:51: OSC < 127.0.0.1:7000: Head, Left_Elbow, Left_Foot, Left_Hand, Left_Hip, Left_Index_Distal_Phalange, Left_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Index_Metacarpal, Left_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Knee, Left_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Left_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Middle_Metacarpal, Left_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Palm, Left_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Pinky_Metacarpal, Left_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Left_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Ring_Metacarpal, Left_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Left_Shoulder, Left_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Left_Thumb_Metacarpal, Left_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Neck, Right_Elbow, Right_Foot, Right_Hand, Right_Hip, Right_Index_Distal_Phalange, Right_Index_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Index_Metacarpal, Right_Index_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Knee, Right_Middle_Distal_Phalange, Right_Middle_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Middle_Metacarpal, Right_Middle_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Palm, Right_Pinky_Distal_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Pinky_Metacarpal, Right_Pinky_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Distal_Phalange, Right_Ring_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Ring_Metacarpal, Right_Ring_Proximal_Phalange, Right_Shoulder, Right_Thumb_Distal_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Intermediate_Phalange, Right_Thumb_Metacarpal, Right_Thumb_Proximal_Phalange, Torso
11:09:52: User 1 lost
11:52:32: Input 1: closing websocket
11:52:32: Input 1: websocket closingstate
11:52:32: Input 1: websocket unconnectedstate
11:52:32: Input 1: client closed
11:52:32: Input 1: shutting down sensor
11:52:39: Input 1 quit normally.

Oh, I should have noticed this sooner. The face detection we use utilizes the official Microsoft API, which isn’t available on MacOS. In fact, the face detection UI shouldn’t even appear on Macs, but apparently it does for some reason. On Mac we use the alternative libfreenect2 driver that only exposes the depth and color feeds with no face analysis. I’m sorry I didn’t mention this earlier.

If you have access to a Windows computer, you should be able to get the face analysis functioning.

Ah, darn. Alright, cool. Thank you for all your help on this.

Do you think there’d be a chance it’d work if I were to install a copy of Windows 10 via Boot Camp on this iMac? Coincidentally, I’ve got a copy of windows that I purchased back when I got the Kinect specifically for this purpose.

Yes, that should work. We have successfully tested that on a Macbook ourselves.

Awesome! I’ll see if I can’t get that running tomorrow. Thank you!!

Alright, so I’ve got this up and running on Windows 8.1 and the face features are working great.

I’m trying to get the Ton stuff working and the only aspect I can’t seem to find is the .py plugin for this stuff. I’ve got the normal one, and all links for the Ton version go to this page: Blender Conference 2015 RealSense demos and slides available

It’s said to be included in the downloads, but I’m not sure how. I was able to see the oscpaths text document in blender and copy the paths over into NI Mate, but I just can’t find this .py file.

I’ve also tried pointing the plugin finder to the ton.blend file and didn’t have any luck there either (no idea if that should do anything, but figured it was worth a shot).

Figured it out by watching the video. I had a feeling the plugin was what was displayed in the file, but couldn’t figure out how to point anything to it in a meaningful sense. That’s why I’d tried initially loading up the .blend file like one would a .py file.

Seeing you select the plugin file in the video and selecting “Run Script” was the step I was missing.

I now have a new issue and it’s that, while NI Mate is definitely detecting the facial landmarks (I see the graphs on the stream) and generating OSC (I can see this in the log), AND sending that to Blender (I can see empties flying around), Ton isn’t animating for me. I think this may be related to the fact that I’m still seeing that it’s not ever confirming a face being detected like it does in the video. I don’t ever get to the calibration step, but everything else seems to work mostly. Is the calibration step absolutely necessary, or should I still be seeing some animation regardless? It seems like it works a little in the video before calibration.

I’m in a well lit room and contrasting with my background.

The script in the Ton example works by a series of quick hacks that we made real quick to get something visible shown. These tricks work by sending Python expressions to Blender over OSC, and then evaluating those expressions as they arrive. What you need to do is adjust the face OSC values being outputted so that they match the shape key names in the Ton example and modify those values.

Another potential problem is that the demo was made for the RealSense sensor that outputs a bit different data, although most of the fields should be identical. You still need to modify the NI mate OSC fields so that they match the shape key names in Blender though.