How do I deactivate/activate my license?

How do i deactivate my license???

You can deactivate your license (for example in order to move it to an another computer) from NI mate under Help -> Manage license

Please note that in order to activate AND deactivate you absolutely need to have the computer connected to the Internet and be able to connect to our licensing server uninterrupted.

Moved to FAQ and changed the topic slightly.

Thank you so much. it works

Hi. I am asking this question on behalf of my boss. He said in the v2 Ni Mate, he could not find any where said “Help” or “manage license”. Can anybody help please? Thanks.

Hello!

On OS X the help menu is at the OS X top bar and should appear when NI mate is currently the active program, as the top-most window on the desktop. On Windows, the help menu appears at the top of the NI mate window.

I’m on OS X and I do NOT see an “activate license” under the help menu. Only a “purchase license” - which I have just done???

EDIT: ah ok - I can do it on program launch… my bad

Hi, I can’t see the help section to deactivate my license. I want to move it from my Macbook and onto a Mac, however I am unable to as I can’t see this when it’s running and I’m slightly confused of how to do this?

I’m wondering if this is a problem with the macOS taskbar at the top not updating. If you have NI mate selected, does the task bar say “Delicode NI mate” at the top left corner? We saw this at some point on some macs, but it shouldn’t be happening anymore.

The help menu should be there, if the taskbar properly updates.

Hi! I wanted to upgrade to Pro, but I had to buy an additional PRO license. Since I had the BAsic only for a few minutes - Is it possible to cancel the BASIC purchase?

The most important Question:
How can I de- and reactivate my license on my mac??? I 'm not able to use the ‘upgrade’ I just bought, since there is no HELP-menu.

I wanted to upgrade to Pro, but I had to buy an additional PRO license. Since I had the BAsic only for a few minutes - Is it possible to cancel the BASIC purchase?

In the NI mate shop head to Subscriptions -> Manage and select one of the upgrade options.

How can I de- and reactivate my license on my mac??? I 'm not able to use the ‘upgrade’ I just bought, since there is no HELP-menu.

Could show a screenshot with the whole Mac desktop shown?

Thanks for ur reply!

I canceled my BASIC now, it should be active until 17th July.

For some reason I was asked for a license when I startet NI MATE today. Updated the license to me PRO and here I see ‘File’ and ‘Help’ in the menue next to delicode NI mate - as it should be.

‘File’ and ‘Help’ is only visible in the menue when you are in the control interface!

so many thanks for this post, was wondering the same. Jana you’re super helpful. if there are any other questions i might have, can i ask you privately?