NI mate 2.03 is another bug fix release, mostly solving a bunch of relatively major issues that appeared for a number of OS X users. In addition, a problem with unedited OSC paths was fixed. You can download the latest version from our download page.
Changes in NI mate 2.03
- Failed network requests now display an additional info box with more details about the problem.
- Help menu -> “Manage licence” now lists subscription expiration date
- Fixed a bug with Controller Tracker not sending out OSC data for default paths. Some other components were affected by this as well.
- Fixed a crash related to the high resolution / high speed mode on OS X
- Fixed sensors sometimes not restarting with CPU texture transfer on OS X
- Fixed a crash happening if large quantities of log messages were being sent to the log window for extended periods
Sometimes sensors fail to work on OS X after installing them via the setup page. This is caused by file permissions not always updating properly while NI mate is running. To fix this, restart NI mate.