Changes in NI mate 2.05
Some minor issues were fixed in this release, with some changes to the activation OSC messaging. A few left-over QR code bugs were also squashed. Download the latest version from the downloads page.
- OSC activation paths changed:
- Activation path will now output an area number if the user activated within an area
- Area OSC message works the same way as earlier
- Added Area Activation OSC path which will send out the area number, the user that activated inside it, and the current number of users in that area
- Added Area Deactivation OSC path which will send out the area number, the user that is no longer active inside it, and the current number of users in that area
- Fixed incorrect OSC message formation for QR codes with spaces in them
- QR codes now properly use the address inserted in the address field
- QR codes now get properly logged in the log window
- Fixed skeleton tracker OSC paths for OSCSkeleton and Animata OSC modes
- Fixed hand velocity MIDI message UI controls not doing anything
- Fixed some MIDI controls not being properly muted
- Fixed some OSC messages not always sending all the specified values
Sometimes sensors fail to work on OS X after installing them via the setup page. This is caused by file permissions not always updating properly while NI mate is running. To fix this, restart NI mate.