With this update we add support for the Intel RealSense SR300 sensor and fix a whole bucketful of bugs. We have also been experimenting with a new build that fixes some of the issues Kinect for XBox 360 sensors have been having on OS X El Capitan, but these fixes didn't make it for this release.
The new version is available on the download page.
Changes in NI mate 2.12
- Intel RealSense SR300 support added
- RealSense sensor installers now include the required driver
- Fixed Leap Motion controller tracker UI page not displaying active users / number of people fields
- Fixed Leap Motion constantly outputting active users / number of people over OSC / MIDI
- Fixed a crash when using "depth to color" alignment with some sensors
- Fixed ghost RGB alpha masking being upside down
- Intel RealSense F200 & SR300 now use the updated RealSense SDK
- Spout updated, bringing better support for especially Intel GPUs
- Fixed Face Analysis data not working for more than 1 users at the same time
- Fixed clicking "rescan" on setup page losing any running OpenNI2 USB device handles
- Fixed some zombie UI pages occasionally remaining in the page tree list after starting NI mate
- Fixed some sensors not working properly if sensors of the same family are also in use
- OS X Crash Reporter now properly links to libX11
- Fixed skeleton tracker's palm joints not working if finger bone joint name fields are empty
- Fixed dummy sensors being upgraded to real sensors causing the sensor to not start properly
- Fixed sensor programs sometimes not exiting when a USB device is unplugged before the process has time to close the handle
- Fixed 32-bit Windows build running out of memory address space. New build should work better with multiple sensors.
- Fixed some OpenNI2 sensor devices sometimes being added twice to the sensor table on the setup page