In this topic people can post about any difficulties they are experiencing with using NI mate with Blender, Cinema4D or any other software.
Before posting, make sure the following is set:
- Your sensor works and you can see the feed on the main sensor page
- You can see a skeleton in the depth feed when something is in the sensor’s field of view
- The skeleton appears yellow instead of white
- If the skeleton is white skeleton tracking is not enabled and no data is sent out. To enable it, check the checkbox next to the skeleton tracking page on the page tree.
- You have set the skeleton output mode to include the correct data on the skeleton tracker page. Most of the time you want Basic + Orientation
- In NI mate log window, enable the “OSC” checkbox. Make sure NI mate displays outgoing traffic.