Welcome to the NI mate Forum

We’re glad you made it here! This forum is not only intended for users of Delicode software such as NI mate and Z Vector, but to anyone interested in all kinds of sensor technologies. Please feel free to browse around.

By becoming a member of our community, you will be able to ask questions and receive answers related, but not limited to, interesting topics such as real-time graphics, motion capture, depth sensor and stereo camera technologies.

In order to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you’re looking for, we’ve taken the liberty of linking some of the most interesting parts of the forum:

This forum is maintained by Delicode Ltd, located in Helsinki, Finland. Before accessing the Forum, please make sure you have read our Forum FAQ, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Hi I just joined this forum, I am just wondering, has anyone tried to use vrpn(Virtual Reality Peripheral Network) before?

Regards,
Lin

hello i want to buy a license but im having problem it keeps asking for my country. please help

Hi, I"m Vera!

I’m brasilian student designer. Sorry for my bad communication.
I can’t to install Ni Mate for use in blender.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi, Id like to post a thread but can’t see an option to do so. How do I go about starting a new topic?

Hello!

The new thread option should appear the top right corner:

Hi again,

I dont seem to have that

The option should appear after you’ve gone through some forum posts. The discourse system works so that users are granted more options the longer they remain in the community. Take a few looks around the forum and see if the option appears.

Hi there. Jesse forgot to mention that before users gain access to creating new threads they have to read a number of posts and/or participate in some existing conversations. This is a feature in Discourse (the forum software we use) which is meant to keep out spammers.