We’ve just released a new version of Z Vector Touch! As well as fixing a few reported bugs, this version also introduces some cool new features:
- Support for getting the BPM count from a MIDI clock
- “Demo mode” has been renamed to “auto mode” and made in to an automatic visuals mode that will scratch between visuals (every 4/8/16/32 beats) in the currently the chosen mixlist in synchrony with either the tap tempo or an incoming MIDI clock
- Improved the extended screen selector (you can now choose which connected screen to output to)
- Many command line parameters available (list them with the parameter -h or -help)
- Fixed a crash when resuming from sleep state
- Fixed a MIDI learn issue
Now go download Z Vector Touch V1.03 and have fun!